LABOURNET PAYROLL AND HRIS SOLUTIONS (LPS), PARTNERED BY PSIber, BRINGS YOU PSIberWORKS,A PAYROLL AND HR MANAGEMENT SOLUTION THAT HARNESSES THE POWER OF THE INTERNET FOR A DYNAMIC YET AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL OFF-THE-SHELF APPLICATIONS.
INTEGRATED PAYROLL AND HUMAN RESOURCES INFORMATION SYSTEM
The HRM & Staff module is completely integrated with Payroll to eliminate the repetitive capturing of information, with standard time, attendance and general ledger interfaces. The HR capabilities extend to sophisticated management functions like job descriptions and performance management. Employee Self Service (ESS) gives employees limited access to the system to perform functions such as online leave applications and change of banking details. Individual modules of this fully integrated system are shown below.
WHY LABOURNET PAYROLL SOLUTIONS?
- In excess of 12 years' experience in web-based integrated Payroll and HR development
- End-to-end Human Resource product and service offering
- User-friendly applications
- Consistent legal compliance
- Instant support from web-based application anywhere, and at anytime
- Proudly developed, owned and supported in South African
- Cost-effective, volume-based pricing
- Outsourced or in-house system
- Strategic business partner in Business Process Management (BPM)
- All payroll and HR records available online for 5 years or longer if required
SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS
We are able to offer a choice of flexible solutions based on client needs:
- Standalone (off-the-shelf) applications
- Self-hosted Intranet-based applications
- Web-based and LPS hosted applications
SERVICE SOLUTIONS THAT OFFER PEACE OF MIND
Our applications are user-friendly, and many clients rent the application software (i.e. SaaS) and run the Payroll and HRIS applications themselves and effortlessly run.
Other clients value the confidence that comes from having varying degrees of support readily available:
- Fully outsourced to LabourNet Payroll Solutions:
This is possibly South Africa's most comprehensive outsourcing solution, aimed at the "mid to corporate" market. Outsourced functions include full staffing, IT, EFT transactions, garnishee payment, loans, leave, and all data capture related to Payroll. There is little or no need for human resource functions to remain in the client domain. If required, qualified LabourNet staff may be placed on-site, offering full-time commitment to service excellence.
- Supported by LPS:
You have your own online helper and advisor is just a mouse-click away. The web-based software allows LPS staff to assist instantly online, if and when assistance is required.
- Best of Both:
Many clients need a little hand-holding to begin with, just until staff are thoroughly familiar with the system. You are encouraged to choose your level of support, and reduce it (or increase it!) as circumstances dictate.